Dexter the Game 2 (Mediafire) The official game based on the hit original TV series Dexter, play as Dexter Morgan in an open-world Miami. Investigate crime scenes as a blood spatter expert for the Miami police, stalk suspected killers, and unleash Dexter’s Dark Passenger on the lowlife criminals who have evaded the reach of the law. Features: - Dexter is voiced by Series star and executive producer Michael C. Hall - A new suspect and crime scene are generated each time you play - Listen to your iTunes music library while driving Dexter’s car - Earn blood slide trophies and unlock new kill weapons & vehicles Dexter the Game 2.apk - 8 MB Dexter the Game 2 (OBB File) - 163 MB
There is no substitute for a HARD COPIED book, but due to the high cost of these books I compiled a soft copy of the Civil Code Vol I-V Annotated by Edgardo Paras to help my fellow students pass the civil law subjects and the bar exams. P.S. I do not own this book, pirate at your own risk :) Civil Law Book I - Persons and Family Relation Download BOOK I - Persons and Family Relation Civil Law Book II - Property Download BOOK II - Property Civil Law Book III - Wills & Succession Download BOOK III - Wills & Succession Civil Law Book IV - Obligations and Contract Download BOOK IV - Obligations and Cotract Civil Law Book V - Special Contracts Download BOOK V - Special Contracts Disclaimer: I do not own any right or claim to this file.
Having started this awesome gunpla hobby this month. I was wonder what would be the first kit that I will buy. After scanning through a series of kits I preferred to buy the 1/144 HG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam . The difficulty in building the Strike Freedom Gundam, the same is suitable for beginners and the instruction is easy to read. However, I find the colors of the Stike Freedom Gundam lacking, so I tried spray painting it with SHERLUX METALLIC GOLD and BOSNY SILVER. Having no experience doing both the end result is a not so perfect silver-armored gundam. Nevertheless, I find the painted output much better than the unpainted one. Talking about the joints of the HG build, the head is quite loose, but other than that all joints are tight and has decent room for unique poses. Here is one of the images of my finished product. I hope to learn more about gunpla from other hobbyists. For more images of my #StrikeFreedom #gunpla click the link:...
thanks
ReplyDelete